Zilla Terrarium Heat & Habitat Controller 1000 Watts
The Zilla Terrarium Heat & Habitat Lighting Controller helps keep your terrarium at the optimal temperature for your reptile or amphibian. This temperature controller will maintain your pet’s environment at any preset temperature between 60 and 105 degrees. Simply secure it to the terrarium wall with the included suction cup and connect it to any type of incandescent heat source. For added peace of mind, there’s an auto shutoff feature that turns off the heating system if the temperature exceeds 110 degrees due to a malfunction or excessive sunlight.
- Allows pet parents to select and maintain the ideal temperature for reptiles and amphibians.
- Safeguards against overheating with a unique safety shutoff protector which self activates at 110°F (43° C).
- State of the art controller will maintain and pre-selected temperatures between 68°F - 105°F (20°-35° C).
- 500 watt system has single input, 1000 watt system has three outlets.
- Easy to set up and connect to any incandescent heat source.